Frequently Asked Questions
1. What infromation should be provided for your quoting?
If you know exactly the products/parts to be produced, then proved the following things:
1) products/parts drawing, or 3D model data files, existing sample is a plus.
2) products/parts quantity.
However, in some case, you just have a vague idea of the products, not sure which kind or type of product is suitable for your needs. Don't worry, just tell us your requirements and application scenario, our sourcing team and engineering supporting team will help.
2. How long does it take to have products?
It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape and the quantity. We will give our extact delivery time when you get the quotation.
3. What's your payment term?
For small order, we accept 100%T/T payment before producing. Total account is under 500USD, Paypal are available; more than 500 USD, wire transfer only.For a large corporation needing thousands: 40%TT of deposit before producing, and 30% on products trials and 30% before shipping.
4. Is it possible to know whether my products are being made on schedule without visiting to your company ?
On clients' requests we are giving a detailed products building schedule and send weekly reports. The report may have digital pictures that show the progress of work.
5. How will you guarantee product quality?
We can offer sample to you for approval, if the quality is OK, we will continue to mass production. We always inspect all specs shown on drawings, and we can offer Inspect Report to you.
6. How will you guarantee that the products/parts are being made from correct materail?
We can offer material certificates which will asure you we use correct material.
7. We are a mechanical equipment maker and often have many parts that need to be casted or forged firstly and then machined. Are you able to coorinate both casting/forging factory and machining factory to manufacture these parts?
We are definitely sure to coorinate casting/forging and machining factories. Actually, integrating supply chain is our main value-added service.
we help you pre-qualify suppliers by visiting onsite and manage multiple suppliers to save your precious time, money, to liberate you from tedious, tactical issues, and to eliminate your overhead to setup new sourcing office in China.